New York City Personal Injury LawyerWhen someone is hurt due to the negligence or carelessness of another person or entity, it can be a difficult and trying time. There are medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. There is a concern for the future and many unanswered questions.
We understand this and have the answers for you. We know how to protect your rights and assert your claim under the law. We also know that the insurance companies for the other side are not on your side. They are not your friendly neighbor. It is their job to gather evidence that will damage your claim. They will do everything in their power to ensure that you do not get a single cent for your injuries. It is for this reason, as well as others, that is it crucial that you have an experienced plaintiff’s personal injury lawyer that truly is on your side.
Since 1987, Mr. DiMartini has practiced personal injury litigation in both New York and New Jersey. His is a veteran courtroom advocate and appellate counsel. He knows the law and works hard to get his injured clients the maximum money compensation they deserve for their accident-related injuries. His entire legal career has been devoted to the practice of plaintiff’s personal injury litigation. He does not practice in other areas of the law and prepares every injury case for trial. This means that he has the experience needed to battle the large insurance companies and their attorneys and to succeed in your claim.
Personal injury law is all we do. We get results for you!
The following represent some of our practice areas:
- Mass Transit Accidents: Mass transit accidents can include a trip and fall in a subway station, a car accident involving a bus, or any other type of accident where the mass transit system is involved.
- Medical Malpractice: When a doctor or other health care provider departs from accepted medical practice, this is called medical malpractice.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: There are many different types of accidents that involve motor vehicles. Motor vehicle accidents can produce serious injuries and even death. When another driver is at fault for an accident, the injured party may be entitled to bring a claim for their pain and suffering and other damages.
- Municipal Liability: Municipal liability involves claims where a city or town created a dangerous condition on public property or failed to remedy a dangerous condition that it had actual or constructive notice thereof and as a result caused an injury.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Everyday pedestrians are injured in accidents. Common accidents that may occur are trip/slip and fall accidents or being struck by a motor vehicle.
- Premises Liability: When an owner or manager of a property fails to keep its premises in a reasonably safe condition, they may be found liable for negligence. Premises liability includes trip and fall accidents, ceiling collapses, and a failure to provide adequate security for an apartment building.
- Personal Injury Litigation: Our trial lawyers practice exclusively in the area of plaintiff’s personal injury litigation. With our decades of experience, we know how to prosecute your accident claim aggressively, professionally and ethically.
- Product Liability: There are times when a product is used as intended, but because of some defect or lack of warning produces an injury. Defective products can range from household items to medical devices.
- Workplace Accidents: Workers who are injured on the job are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. When a third-party is a fault for the accident, however, the worker may also bring a claim against that wrongdoer.
- Wrongful Death: When someone is killed due to the negligence or carelessness of another person, the estate of the decedent has certain rights to recover for the loss of the loved one.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a New York or New Jersey accident, we are here to fight for your rights. Call Mr. DiMartini directly at 1.844.299.0030. You can also contact us online. The consultation is free. There is never a fee unless we win your case!